This year I started one of the most neatest things ever. I can't believe that I didn't do it sooner! I take each grandkid shopping for school clothes. I started with Hagin--of course no camera and not smart enough to think to use my Blackberry. Then went with each one of them. Well Bailee let me know that she was in preschool and she got her turn. It is so cute as I drive up to each of their homes. They are so excited. Way we go for a special night out!
Of course, with each one of them, C.J.'s car is a must!
McDonald's seems to be the choice place to eat.
They love to find the sparkles!
Bai thought she needed another little snack to finish off the night.
Just can't decide which one though.
They love putting their stuff up on the counter to pay for.




1 comments:
Thank you so much for taking bailee! She LOVED it! You'll never know how much we appricate all you do for our family and how much you help us! Your the best and I couldn't have asked for a better Nana for my kids! Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart! I love you so much!!!
Post a Comment