This year I wanted to start a new tradition with the Grand kids going to school. I want to take each one of them on a one-on-one time with Nana. Hagin & I went last Friday night but my camera was dead so we will re-in-act hers with pictures later.
Next was Katelyn's turn. This year Katelyn will be in kindergarten. She was so excited and she got to wear one of her new outfits for school. She was all smiles when I picked her up!
She wanted something but I couldn't tell-
So she got right over and said--right there Nana.
After a new backpack, couple of items for school and a new outfit Katelyn was ready to eat. She choose Wendy's for chicken nuggets and chocolate milk. She was so much fun. It was a very precious memory for both of us!




1 comments:
What a fun tradition! That is an excellent idea!
Post a Comment