McKynna was so excited. She woke up and ran up to remind me that today was our special day. She couldn't understand why I had to go to work! (Me either!) As soon as I got home she was right there and said "Let's go!"
1st stop--McDonald's for a happy meal!
She had no problem shopping. As she held these up I go--Kynna, "What's your favorite color?"
Can you believe PINK!!!
Of course--one final pink purse to finish off her new clothes.
Then we ran to Old Navy so she could say "Hi" to her Mom. She was worried though. It was 8:15 PM and she is suppose to be in bed at 8:30 PM. She was scared that her Dad would be very upset with her. So a hug and a fast look at a few of her treasures and we were on our way home. As she took everything out of the bags her Dad goes--everything is "Pink!" Yep--that's Kynna!
Thursday, August 21, 2008
McKynna & Nana's special night
Posted by Dot at 11:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Thank you so much for all of her fun things. She was so spoiled by you! She really enjoyed her special time with you. She has been in heaven all day!
Ok so when is it my turn huh huh!!! I need new ummm mommy clothes lol!!!
Post a Comment