I love the modern devices! Sunday, August 10 my cell phone beeped and said that I had a message. This is what I opened! I have the message below the picture!
Hi thought you would like a pic of your son. I'm Sis Libby McShinsky from Utah. Our fam loves your son. He is a great missionary!
I'm anxious to find out how people from Utah know CJ in Oregon! But it made my day and I was so grateful for her kindness and thoughtfulness in sending me this picture.
Update, I heard from CJ today that Sister McShinsky has a summer home in Florence and they live in Utah.
Monday, August 11, 2008
Instant Message
Posted by Dot at 10:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
What a fun surprise! They look great! It was fun seeing you yesterday!!
CJ is so cute! You are such a proud mom...and for good reason. This is your 3rd missionary! Your boys are awesome! (I'm a little partial to one of them) Luv, Tiff
Post a Comment