Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Katelyn's Night Out with Nana







Each school year I want to take the kids out for a night with Nana and get an new outfit for school. The other day I decided that once a year is too long to wait. So I want to take the Grandkids out once a month by themselves for a special night out with Nana. I started with Katelyn and it was so much fun. She was so excited. We went to Wendy's and Wal-Mart. Wow--so simply but so much fun!

2 comments:

Favs From My Kitchen to Yours!! said...

Awww, you even brought your camera. I had no idea. Cute pics. Your girl LOVED her special night out! Thanks so much.

And as for the other comment you left on my blog...thank heavens for photoshop!! Seriously! You still made my day!

Chelsi said...

I've said it before... you are a FABULOUS grandma!! You really know how to make them feel special in their own way. Hagen is such a sweet heart. Being the oldest probably makes a difference, I feel like a sister to my aunts Missie and Alison. CJ sounds great! I'm so proud of that kid.