ohh how exciting for him! i bet he's doing so good out there. I met his girlfriend in pocatello, she was in my ward! anyways hope you all are doing great!
Good for CJ! He is so dedicated, he'll experience many of these, I'm sure. Katelyn is missing him and talking about him more lately than usual. When we made his package this week she cut out hearts and put them all over the box. Super cute! I hope he knows what a great example he is to his little neices and nephews!!
There comes a point in your life when you realize: Who matters, Who never did, Who won't anymore...and Who always will. So, don't worry about people from your past. There is a reason why they didn't make it to your future.
LOVE PEOPLE AND USE THINGS - NOT LOVE THINGS AND USE PEOPLE
The love of my life
Somehow I know, without asking why, That you love me more in a minute Than anyone could in a lifetime-
Our Family
Why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves up......
2 comments:
ohh how exciting for him! i bet he's doing so good out there. I met his girlfriend in pocatello, she was in my ward! anyways hope you all are doing great!
Good for CJ! He is so dedicated, he'll experience many of these, I'm sure. Katelyn is missing him and talking about him more lately than usual. When we made his package this week she cut out hearts and put them all over the box. Super cute! I hope he knows what a great example he is to his little neices and nephews!!
Post a Comment