We have this white board at our home. Hagin spent the weekend with us. She has spent a lot of time in our home since she was born. The difference between her and the rest of the Grandkids is that she has been like one of ours. I am always saying to her--go ask your Dad--meaning Grandpa. I say things all the time like she is one of our kids. Don't get me wrong--I love all the other Grandkids just as much but somehow Hagin seems to be part of our kids not Grandkids. She says she has a brother on a mission, not uncle. It's funny--and all of her life she as left things around the house like this! The key----look how she signed her name.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Daughter or Granddaughter
Posted by Dot at 9:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Hey Dot, this is actually Travis. I would like to help out, but to be honest-I can't. And I am really sorry! I have so much going on with my internship, everything else, and building websites on the side- I don't have much free time, if any. If I was able to build you a graph, it would probably be several months down the road, and I just feel bad making you wait! So like I said I would love to help you out, but right now, although I wish I did, I don't have anytime! Thanks for your understanding! And hope you have a great day!
We want some of that "happy medicine" your granddaughter had. Looks like fun! We hope she recovered okay from the ordeal. =(
Cute blog background. I checked out the website...tons of cute backgrounds! Good find! Katelyn is SOOOO excited for her Nana date tonight. We'll see you at 5!
Post a Comment