Thursday, January 15, 2009

Bailee's Trip to the "Hotel"

For several weeks Bailee was excited to go to the "hotel." When her Mom told her hospital she heard hotel but she knew she was having surgery to have her tonsils and adenoids out. Time to check in and get the bracelet.


Bailee is looking like where is the pool. This place looks scary.

Hurry and wait! Daddy reading her a story.

By the look on Bailee's face she didn't care what kind of toys they had. This is not the kind of hotel she remembers.

Time to go back--first had to stop to see how much she weighed.

No I don't want to change clothes. Finally we just put the nightgown over her shirt.

No Nana--I want to go home.

Have to find her puppy.
There were no words of comfort. Finally they decided she needed some happy medicine.

Crystal trying to comfort her.

Cole didn't care what was happening--move over Bailee!

Please Nana--take me home.

That medicine to make her happy really worked.

Bailee's in la la land.

She was so happy and funny with the medicine.

Time for the surgery. Tears were now in our eyes not Bailee's.

Okay--it's over--waiting for the doctor!

Crystal feeding her a Popsicle.

It was so sad when we first got to her. She was very upset.

Crystal was doing everything she could think of to make her happy!

She wanted the I.V. out and was not a happy camper.

Time to go home with a fun wagon ride!

Thanks for letting me share this with you Bailee! I love you so much!

3 comments:

Crystal Taylor said...

Thanks NANA FOR COMING!!!!

Chelsi said...

Cute pups! I'm glad she did ok. That would be scary for a little one to endure.

Mike and Andrea said...

I hope she feels well soon, that would not be fun watching a cute grandaughter go through surgery.