Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Fishing

McKynna got a fishing pole and tackle for her 5th birthday. For Family Home Evening Isaac invited us to go fishing at the fishing hole by Cannons on the Snake River. Kayson also got the cutest little pole. While Isaac spent the 1st 45 minutes setting up their poles Grandpa used Isaac's pole and sometimes would let the kids reel it in!!!

OK--I'm the Dad but I really want to fish and not put these poles together!

Can I try it Grandpa?

Please?

Kayson's backpack has his pole and fishing gear in it. It is so cute!

Maddy wants in the action!

Kid proof packaging! Time's wasting!

Okay--pink pole--pink tackle box what more could a girl want?

Maddy would grab and run. The only problem with this fishing experience was two dogs and baby Maddy who just wanted to hold everything from hooks to the camera. Well this is the last picture we got before the camera was full of dirt and would not turn on. Anyway, to sum up the fishing experience. Kynna thought that the fish would bite each and every time you cast. She got bored fast! Kayson was the fisherman. You would cast out his pole with the worm and bobber, he would count to 10--and that was cute--and then reel it in. Then he would hand you the pole and do it all over again. Each time he would say, "I'm doing a good job Dad!" It was fun! Must do it again--without dogs! And bring toys for Maddy! Thanks Isaac for a fun evening!

2 comments:

Brandon and Emily said...

So did Isaac end up getting any fishing in or had Rich already caught all the fish? Looks like you all had a fun time though. Kayson's backpack/fishing pole is too cute. Brandon would love one just like that.

Isaac and Liz said...

How Cute! I wish I would have been there.Dont worry, you dont have to post all our pictures anymore- WE HAVE A BLOG! www.ourfrontporchlookinin.blogspot.com
Liz