Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July BYU-I 21st Ward

After a relaxing morning we headed to Idaho Falls to spend the late afternoon and evening with Rich's BYU-I 21st ward. We had the most awesome place, right behind Shilo and across from where they were lighting off the fireworks. It was the best firework show we have ever been to. They were so bright that you needed sunglasses as the brightness hurt your eyes. The sound made the ground shake. It brought tears to your eyes as you listen to the music from KLCE and thought about the sacrifices for us to enjoy our freedom. This was truly a very enjoyable 4th of July. We are proud to be Americans and live in this beautiful country.

Rich with a smile on his face as he enjoys cooking 125 hamburgers and 40 hot dogs with the help of Jan Shumway!

Well things are starting to cook!


Kynna is ready for Bailee to take her for a ride! If only Bailee could reach the peddles.


Some of the kids just waiting for their turn to eat.

As long as Cole has his binkie and toy he's happy!

Thought this was a cute picture of Isaac & Liz!

I don't think Crystal wanted her picture taken?

Wish I knew all of their names--this is a good group of kids!

Jake kept the kids entertained for a long time.

3 comments:

Brandon and Emily said...

What a great spot! Right in the action! Looks like alot of fun.

Chelsi said...

Your family is so fun! We love you guys.

Favs From My Kitchen to Yours!! said...

Sounds like you have a second fam with the university ward...and are lovin' it. I'm so glad you've found your calling in life. :) And what a fun time to be able to take Crystal and Isaac and their families too. Sounds like a lot of fun. Luv Tiff