Anderson Family Reunion June 26 - 29, 2008
Sawtelle Mountain Resort
Island Park, Id
Here are some random pictures from the Anderson Family Reunion. A good time had by all and thanks to Mary and Kurt who were in charge of this reunion.
We were only missing 6 of us. Four are serving L.D.S. missions; Eric, Austin, Skyler and C.J. Mitch and Emily had work obligations that they couldn't get out of.
Mom & Dad with us six kids.
Of course when it comes time to make a funny face not everyone will play!
Meet my brothers, from left to right, Roger, John & Ninja Turtle Percy.
Mom & Dad's camper
Bryson blowing bubbles thanks to Granny
Kaidance celebrated her third birthday--Happy Birthday!
Johnny & Dana
Granny, Brandon & Emily-with Taylor walking away

Shawn playing Volleyball
Travis & Jenna
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Anderson Reunion 2008
Posted by Dot at 9:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Hey Dot! I hope you don't mind - I added you to my blog. Mike and I just started one: mikeandandreahanson.blogspot.com - I am excited to keep in touch better! It was so fun to see you this past week-end!
Hi! You took so many awesome pics at the reunion. I said it seemed like didn't see you much last weekend but, you sure got around! If I wasn't there to experience all of the fun fam myself I'd say, just by your pics, that your family looks like a lot of fun! Tiffany
Dot!
Thank you SO much for letting us stay with you. We felt right at home with you guys! You are the best..We love love loved seeing you guys. We're so glad we came up to see you earlier. It was worth every minute of the long drive! Love ya, Brooke
Post a Comment