Friday, June 13, 2008

Bag Tagged by Brooke :))))

Okay--was bag tagged by my niece Brooke. So I didn't know what it meant!! LOL--she had to explain. So now I know--I'm catching on here, not too fast but I'm catching on.

Here is my purse--it is a black Guess but the accessories are really silver not gold. I love it because it holds so much as you can see........

In my purse is my pink croc notebook that is my brains. Wallet but the cash and change are just rolling around inside. Notes that are old that need to be thrown away, sunglasses, pen, mints, santizers, hairspray, comb, lipgloss, the little black case is full of my memory cards for my camera (which is usually in my purse also but Jessica as laid claim to it), Bailee's play horse and now for the catcher, my very cute Blackberry and CJ's cell phone. Yes it still works! So now I will go and dump everything back in. Oh yea--whose next???? Well the only other ones that I know right now are Crystal & Jessica--you are now bag tagged and yes--you must show all! Love you guys!

1 comments:

BrookeNaomi said...

Dot!
You trendy sucker you! I love the purse, and glad to see you're carrying your grandkids toys around! I'm sure my mom's is the same! I love it, love it. It's good to see what kind of CRAP everyone is hauling around in their purses, whether they realize it or not!
Brooke