Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Shawn's Waterski Tournament Helena MT 2009

Rich and I went to Helena MT with Shawn for his waterski tournament. We were amazed on his talent and how well he did. It was fun to get away and makes us wish for our own lake again! Thanks for sharing this with us Shawn!



OH--he was so upset on this one--just lost the handle!





This is Shawn judging other's as they ski! We also found out that he is the only certified boat driver in Southeastern Idaho to be able to drive for the tournaments.
















2 comments:

Chelsi said...

Thanks for sharing your testimony. - I miss waterski tournaments... Shawn looks great!

BrookeNaomi said...

Hey Dotti!!
Just thinking about you and your great family. Just hope you know what a great mom and grandma you are. You have raised awesome kids. Every one is a catch. Hope everyone is coping ok with all that has been going on. I Wish life was fair. Love you guys!
Brooke