I know a mom probably doesn't wan to hear this in exactly these terms but...that first pic is the SMOKIN' HOTTEST pic I've EVER seen of Shawn. Man he's sexy!! :) :) :) Just a reminder how lucky I am. Thanks!
It was a great camping trip...even the only rainy day we were able to make it. The food was amazing, as usual. Thanks! We look forward to doing it again at the fam reunion and our traditional end of the year camping trip. Where are we going this year? I know Crystal & Richard will want to go somewhere close to the Opal store! LOL!
There comes a point in your life when you realize: Who matters, Who never did, Who won't anymore...and Who always will. So, don't worry about people from your past. There is a reason why they didn't make it to your future.
LOVE PEOPLE AND USE THINGS - NOT LOVE THINGS AND USE PEOPLE
The love of my life
Somehow I know, without asking why, That you love me more in a minute Than anyone could in a lifetime-
Our Family
Why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves up......
2 comments:
Those boys will always be boys ;)
I know a mom probably doesn't wan to hear this in exactly these terms but...that first pic is the SMOKIN' HOTTEST pic I've EVER seen of Shawn. Man he's sexy!! :) :) :) Just a reminder how lucky I am. Thanks!
It was a great camping trip...even the only rainy day we were able to make it. The food was amazing, as usual. Thanks! We look forward to doing it again at the fam reunion and our traditional end of the year camping trip. Where are we going this year? I know Crystal & Richard will want to go somewhere close to the Opal store! LOL!
Post a Comment