Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Nascar in Las Vegas

We went with Tim and Danaye to Las Vegas to watch Nascar. It was my 1st race. It was tons of fun--thanks Tim and Danaye for letting us go with you!

Rich in front of New York New York getting ready to ride the roller coaster! TWICE!!!!

Gentlemen--start your engines! Wow--so much fun!

It was so hot! But now I understand Nascar better-

Danaye, Tim & Rich--listening to the drivers!

Good looking!!! Having fun at the races!

3 comments:

Rowbury Adventures said...

wow looks like you guys had a fun time!

emily said...

Aunt dot this looks so fun!!! I always tell Jon I want to go to a Nascar race. I think it would be so fun! Now Ill have to show him these pics!!!

Crystal Taylor said...

Richard said he would have only been jealous if Jeff won. So he said he's not "jealous" cause he didn't win lol! He was jealous every second you were there!!! Thanks for the fun stuff!