Monday, December 1, 2008

McKynna goes to BYU-I church

Sunday McKynna asked to go to Rexburg to church with us. She was so good and everyone loved her. Rich & Bishop had a meeting afterwards and we waited in the car for two hours. She watched a movie and then was bored. She found my camera and took about 50 pictures. Most of them were blurred but a few turned out pretty good. I decided to post them plus her self portrait.

She loved the lit wreath on the side of the Taylor building.

I love the clouds with the temple.

This is her self portrait. Cute huh?


This is one of the 1st pictures of the Hinkley Building waiting for Grandpa to come out the doors.

This is what caught her eye, in the spring, summer and fall this is the most beautiful flower garden!







1 comments:

Rob and Nicole Garside said...

I didn't know Uncle Rich is a Bishop up there! It would have been so fun to have him as my bishop... I'm sure he loves it! I love the pictures. :)