Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I have been Tagged by Barbara!

The Rules-


1. Link the person who tagged you--Barbara

2. Post the rules.

3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.

4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.


Six Unspectacular Quirks About Dot!

1. Every night when I go to bed I have to take a glass of ice water. Maybe once a month I will drink the whole thing and once a week I might wake up and have a swallow or two. It's weird but I can't go to sleep without my drink of water. I think when I was young I had to have my drink of milk!

2. When I am preparing a meal I can't stand for people to piece from the food before the blessing is said.



3. I can't stand it when men let the hair on the back of their necks grow and also hate ear hair and nose hair. ICK!



4. I don't think I could have too many shoes or purses. I love them!!!


5. I love the hair styles today on other women but not me. I have to have BIG hair.




6. My favorite style of clothing is from the 80's. I think it is so classy! So when my granddaughters are teenagers the 80's should be back in style and they won't think that their Nana is so old

I Tag;
1. Crystal
2. Jessica
3. Chelsie
4. Brooke
5. Liz
6. Tiffany

0 comments: