Dot- Just empty that purse, take a pic and let us know what's in it! I meant Bag tag Poster as in I'm bag tagging you- so it's your turn to post what's in your bag! Brooke
There comes a point in your life when you realize: Who matters, Who never did, Who won't anymore...and Who always will. So, don't worry about people from your past. There is a reason why they didn't make it to your future.
LOVE PEOPLE AND USE THINGS - NOT LOVE THINGS AND USE PEOPLE
The love of my life
Somehow I know, without asking why, That you love me more in a minute Than anyone could in a lifetime-
Our Family
Why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves up......
2 comments:
I'm not sure if you noticed he's not coming home for a while??:) Love the blog background. It's very cute, and so are YOU!
Brooke
Dot- Just empty that purse, take a pic and let us know what's in it! I meant Bag tag Poster as in I'm bag tagging you- so it's your turn to post what's in your bag!
Brooke
Post a Comment